Everything is not as perfect as the movies make out and here’s proof!
Disney, for years, have been misleading our children into thinking these characters were as they are in the films.
This is a lie. Movie makers have extreme standards of beauty, in which a lot of film trickery and airbrushing had to be added to make these people look perfect.
In this post, we expose the levels of which film producers will go to, to hide the truth from our children. Weird, ugly, slightly odd, is good. It shouldn’t be hidden behind the need to shield our kids from people who look different or who doesn’t fit into the modern world’s ideals.
1. Don’t hide your second head, kids.
2. Belle had to have her eye digitally corrected.
3. A unibrow should be celebrated, not airbrushed.
4. Fake backgrounds
5. 3rd arm censorship
6. Cinderella is much more beautiful with a Jimmy Hill chin
7. Wow! Nicolas Cage is so versatile!
8. Major eye removal
9. Face removals